At the University of Richmond Boot Camps, we prepare our students with the in-demand skills needed to advance or start a career in coding, data analytics, or cybersecurity. Through cutting-edge curricula, skilled instructors, and an interactive virtual classroom experience, we provide students with a well-rounded education to help them achieve their future goals.
University of Richmond Certificate of Completion Overview
- Students will benefit from a wide range of support services to position them for success through program completion and beyond.
- Students will build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects and applications in our coding and data programs or learn skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- All of our boot camps offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
These programs are offered through the University of Richmond School of Professional & Continuing Studies, in partnership with edX.
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
What You Will Learn
- In all our programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes coaching, recruitment support, and technical interview training, and more.
- A Certificate of Completion from the University of Richmond, showcasing their accomplishment to future employers.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with their career director after program completion.
- A diverse portfolio of projects in our coding and data analytics programs or skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.