At the University of Richmond Boot Camps, we prepare our students with the in-demand skills needed to advance or start a career in coding, data analytics, or cybersecurity. Through cutting-edge curricula, skilled instructors, and an interactive virtual classroom experience, we provide students with a well-rounded education to help them achieve their future goals.
University of Richmond Certificate of Completion Overview
- Students will benefit from a wide range of support services to position them for success through program completion and beyond.
- Students will build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects and applications in our coding and data programs or learn skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- All of our boot camps offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
These programs are offered through the University of Richmond School of Professional & Continuing Studies, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.
What You Will Learn
- In all our programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes coaching, recruitment support, and technical interview training, and more.
- A Certificate of Completion from the University of Richmond, showcasing their accomplishment to future employers.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with their career director after program completion.
- A diverse portfolio of projects in our coding and data analytics programs or skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.