At the University of Richmond Boot Camps, we prepare our students with the in-demand skills needed to advance or start a career in coding or data analytics. Through cutting-edge curricula, skilled instructors, and an interactive classroom experience, we provide students with a well-rounded education to help them achieve their future goals.
Richmond Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our curricula teach the latest in-demand market skills* in the web development and data analytics fields.
- Students will benefit from a wide range of support services to position them for success through graduation and beyond.
- Students will build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects and applications to showcase their knowledge.
- Both of our boot camps offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Our boot camp curricula are cutting-edge, based on the most in-demand market skills to equip students for the digital era. We empower skilled instructors and TAs to deliver a powerful learning experience.
What You Will Learn
- In both our full-stack web development and data analytics programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes coaching, recruitment support, and technical interview training, and more.
- A Certificate of Completion from the University of Richmond, showcasing their accomplishment to future employers.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with their career director post-graduation.
- A diverse portfolio of projects demonstrating their coding or data analytics skills covered throughout the program.