Learn more about our boot camp offerings below.
Coding Part-Time Online – 24 Weeks
- Convenient weekday classes
- 3 class days – 9 hours of total weekly in-class time
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays | 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Minimum of 20 hours to outside work per week (depending on experience)
Data Part-Time Online – 24 Weeks
- Learn through a blend of scheduled instructor-led online classes as well as engaging content and projects to work through on your own schedule
- Classes two evenings per week (2 hours per class) either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date
- A minimum of 20+ hours outside of class on self-paced learning and hands-on projects
Cybersecurity Part-Time Online – 24 Weeks
- Convenient evening and weekend classes
- 10 hours of in-class time per week
- Either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date | 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- A minimum of 20+ hours outside of class per week depending on experience
*Please refer to the day of the week on which the listed start date falls to determine whether your program will be on the Mon/Wed or Tue/Thur schedule. Confirm class schedule with admissions prior to enrollment.
- Part-Time May 8, 2023
- Part-Time August 28, 2023
- Part-Time June 5, 2023
These programs are offered through the University of Richmond School of Professional & Continuing Studies. Located six miles west of downtown Richmond, the University of Richmond sits on a 350-acre wooded campus easily accessible by car from I-95 from the north or south, and I-64 from the east or west.
Special Programs Building (SPCS): 490 Westhampton Way, Richmond, VA 23173
If you’re ready to learn more about the University of Richmond Boot Camps, contact an admissions advisor by filling out the form below.