Classes begin quarterly
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
University of Richmond Data Analytics Boot Camp – Online
UR Data Analytics Boot Camp puts the student experience first, teaching you the knowledge and skills to conduct analytics on a wide array of real-world problems.
In just 24 weeks, you’ll journey through a challenging curriculum and gain the specialized skills needed to analyze big data and turn it into clear insights. With a part-time schedule, you’ll attend class on evenings and weekends, allowing you to fit this program into your life.
» Is this program for you?
More data has been created in the past two years than in the entire previous history of the human race*. This surge in data has created an equally large demand for skilled professionals who can turn that data into insights. If you are hardworking and want to join the data revolution, or if any of the following sound like you, we believe this could be the professional move you’ve been searching for:
- Individuals in a business where data is vital to the bottom line.
- Individuals who are currently data professionals and want to advance their career by gaining new technical skills.
- Individuals interested in visualizing consumer, social, or popular trends.
- Individuals who seek to enter a new field like government, media or healthcare—and are looking for a way in.
Our curriculum is based on hands-on learning. Through an immersive virtual classroom experience, students will dive into in-demand technologies like Intermediate Excel, Fundamental Statistics, Python, SQL, HTML/CSS, Tableau, and more. Collaborating with your classmates and also working individually, you’ll take your new skills and put them to use on comprehensive projects.
These projects allow you to build a professional portfolio that showcases your skills to stand out in today’s job market. Over 24 intensive weeks, you’ll learn the fundamentals for data analytics and visualization, including:
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
Front–End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning
* Note: These topics are subject to change based on local market demand and the input of our hiring partners.
- Part-Time May 17, 2021
- Part-Time March 15, 2021
- Part-Time June 22, 2021