Classes begin quarterly
Submit your application today. All in-person classes are being offered through our proven virtual classroom experience. Learn more.
Learn to Code in 24 Weeks
Online University of Richmond Coding Boot Camp
Web development is a fast-growing career track, and UR Coding Boot Camp’s full stack course teaches you the specialized skills to tap into this rewarding industry. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn the skills needed to become proficient in front-end and back-end technologies.
- Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers on real-world projects.
- Put your new skills into practice by building complex projects and applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from the University of Richmond, demonstrating your achievements.
- Benefit from a wide set of career services: resume and social media support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more to help you launch or advance your career.
As you embark on this 24-week coding program journey, you’ll dive into a challenging curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible. With an interactive virtual classroom environment and collaboration with your classmates, you will get hands-on experience in full-stack web development.
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking. If you are craving to expand your knowledge and join the tech world, seeking to advance or change careers, and most importantly: ready to roll up your sleeves and work hard…then our coding program could be right for you.
- Those looking to find a new career or company—or make the move from a non-technical position to a technical one
- Those who are interested in freelancing to supplement their current income—or contribute in a bigger way in their current job
- Those seeking to learn the skills to execute on an entrepreneurial idea and build their own product
Learn In-Demand Skills:
Our part-time coding program curriculum covers front-end and back-end technologies*, and you will graduate with the skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Part-Time Full Stack Flex
- 24-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
» Coding: » Data: » Cybersecurity: